https://x.com/abbyjohnson/status/2092371516679733515?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw
I had two abortions. I also spent 8 years inside the abortion industry. So when I say the law matters, I’m not speaking in theory.
The law teaches. It restrains. It tells a culture what is worth protecting.
Abortion being illegal would have stopped mine. And it would stop many others.
If the child in the womb is a human being, then that child deserves equal protection under the law.
Read my latest in : christianpost.com/voices/i-had-t
And as all honest people know, the child in the womb IS a human being, and deserves equal protection under the law.
ReplyDeleteA child in the womb is unquestionably a unique, individual, human being that was created in YHWH's image and at a minimum deserves the fundamental rights enumerated in the declaration. Starting with the right to not have it's life capriciously ended for the convenience of the mother. The child will have the right to liberty and pursuit of happiness as it gets old enough to exercise those rights.
Delete