Saturday, September 5, 2026

Why?

 https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc4BuKBsVT_/?igsi=Znpvb3cxNnVmOHM4

Well…?

4 comments:

Marshal Art said...

Leftism. Rejection of God.

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

I don't believe in "mental illness" because the mind is intangible an incapable of being ill. IF the brain has an illness or somehow or other has thinking processes impaired, that is another issue.
What is called "mental illness" is nothing more than various emotional quandaries, from depression to anxiety, etc.
The idea of "mental illness" came from the whole psychobabble industry to absolve people of their irrational behaviors.

And the link is exactly correct that once we allowed abortion for any cause (all of these causes actually come under the psychobabble term of "mental illness") then murdering children at any stage becomes fully acceptable under the same "mental illness" claims.

Marshal Art said...

Leftism. An obvious lack of regard for the Will of God. Other than that, I don't know "why?".

Marshal Art said...

Sorry for the repeat. Now I'm wondering if comments I tried to publish but didn't publish at the time are now going to show up.