Monday, October 5, 2026

But, "Christian Nationalisists"

 https://x.com/johnrlottjr/status/2106152810085830754?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw

 "Sharia law very popular among young people. A new Rasmussen Reports survey finds 43% of voters ages 18 to 24 and 39% of those ages 25 to 29 have a positive view of sharia law. 32% of those who are very liberal also have a positive view. 27% of people 18 to 29 would support a proposal that would allow sharia to become the legal code for all citizens."

 https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/sharia_law_43_of_youngest_voters_like_it

1. This is just proof that these "Youngest Voters" are ill informed idiots. 

2.  This is the difference between the conspiracy theorists who whine about "Christian Nationalists" and "separation of church and state" while ignoring the incroachment of the mosque over the state. 

3. I'd love to see how Dan would have responded to this poll.  

7 comments:

Marshal Art said...

Not surprisingly, Dems have called for lowering the voting age to around 16 yrs old. I believe Pelosi was a proponent of that stupidity. The reason is clear: before kids reach full maturity, they believe the lies of the Democrat party, the "democratic socialists" and the straight up communists. Many see the light when they're out on their own trying to hold a job and make ends meet and preserving whatever it is they've been able to build for themselves. The stupidest among them remain as they are and vote Democrat.

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

Pro-Sharia law -- insanity. Look what Islam is doing around the world let alone in France which is in the news now. Young people are being gaslighted by the Media and have absolutely no clue about what Sharia law teaches!!!!!1

Craig said...

If anything, the voting age needs to be raised to 21. We know when people reach peak mental development, and it's not close to 16.

I'd also note the extensive research that shows that a high percentage of ASPL women are mentally ill and note that perhaps anyone diagnosed with mental illness should be required to demonstrate that they meet the ADA standard to be able to vote.

Craig said...

It's because there are too many stupid people who don't understand that they are being used as dupes to help ideologies take over that will then oppress most of those who supported the ideologies in the first place.

Craig said...

I'll simply note the unarguably obvious. The ideologies/worldviews that are currently the most oppressive and the most likely to remove rights from people are Islam and Socialism/Communism. Strangely enough, Dan and his ilk, are supportive of both of those.

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

Voting age of 18 is because draftees for Vietnam were old enough to die but not old enough to vote. It's a tough call. I'd go with 21 but then 18yr-olds shouldn't be in the military. In reality, perhaps the age should be 18 before they get brainwashed in college.

Craig said...

I wouldn't have a problem with 18 for those in the military and 21 for everyone else. I see no problem with giving those who serve a benefit not available to the rest of those their age.

Which is why I support a system like Israel where everyone is required to serve in the military for 2 years when they turn 18. It would absolutely be a good thing for the vast majority of young people. I'd even support a non military service option in theory. It'd never happen, but I think that having young people serve before college would help them if they did choose college, and would probably help many realize that college is not the best path for them.