Monday, August 12, 2019

Not so strange bedfellows

"Men against abortion are just jealous they'll never know how good it feels to kill a baby"

" I have aborted the baby once I found out it was a boy.  I'm a staunch and unapologetic radfem.  I have never regretted my decision, what I know for sure is that had I kept it I wouldn't have loved it like I would love a daughter."


For y'all who spout the pablum about "bodily autonomy" and unrestricted "choice", this is the kind of thing y'all support.  


1 comment:

Marshal Art said...

While it's difficult to award points for honesty to these vermin, one needn't wade through false attempts to posture as compassionate and/ Christian when faced with such blatant reprobates. But are they "better" or worse than the latter whose regard for the innocent isn't any better despite those transparently deceitful attempts to be thoughtful on the subject of murdering the most defenseless people? I say the latter are worse BECAUSE they seek to rationalize the most heinous and unchristian act imaginable.