https://x.com/stratpolitics/status/2102089038790357099?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw
"We polled five routes for Trump to leave office before the end of his term. A plurality of Dems support four of them, including a military coup and death by natural causes. The only one underwater, an assassination, is still supported by 29%."
6 comments:
Golly! I wonder how Dan would've responded!
How he would have actually responded or how he says he’d have responded?
What I’ve noticed about Dan is that he says he’d never want to engage in the violence, but he seems to be pretty accepting of others engaging in violence that benefits his side of things.
Man, I live rent-free in your heads!
Dan
Well, we always knew you were arrogant and narcissistic.
But hey, we need comic relief and you’re it.
The LEFT suffers huge from TDS and all they can think of is violence and lawlessness.
Yet, somehow, despite all evidence to the contrary, the narrative that "white Christian extremists" are the bigger threat is prevalent.
Post a Comment