https://x.com/dystopiangf/status/2100597553138147651?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw
" “Women hate Sydney Sweeney because she’s hot” not exactly. There are plenty of hot female celebrities & models with almost entirely female fanbases. The difference is that those celebrities are explicitly anti-male, while SS has yet to make her loyalties known. She’s a defector. It’s the same reason why they loved Inde Navarrette while they thought she was an icon from a feminist tale about the horrors of unrequited male desire; they even loved that she was attractive, constantly fawning over her “perfect side profile.” They suddenly began to hate her, not because she’s hot, but because they sniffed a hint of “performativeness” (for men). She likes a video game?… She acts kinda quirky? Cast her to the hellfire. Defector! It’s the same reason why I, a faceless anon, get insane levels of battery acid vitriol from women here. I don’t even have to show what I look like. I’m a defector, an open one at that. Feminism is basically a collective agreement to nuke all of our individual reproductive fitness in exchange for sociopolitical dominance. Of course it helps to be ugly, but you can be hot and still have zero reproductive fitness by projecting misandry. Many women actually love having a hot, promiscuous avatar for their barrenness & man hatred; it’s affirming for them, since the average woman (despite her blank slate programming) still believes that attractiveness equates to moral goodness. It’s a union; when a woman defects, especially one with the potential to garner a lot of male attention, it breaks the strike and diminishes the power of the barren. Women even explicitly admit to this when they say that SS has “set them back 100 years.” They’re saying that she appears to have chosen her own individual power-seeking over their collective power-seeking. When a group of people in a relatively weak position individually have to rely on collective force, there is literally nothing more threatening than a scab."
https://x.com/christinex2024/status/2100387980925980995?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw
"Female athletes on Sydney Sweeney’s ad for Gambling Site
. “How dare she”!!!!"
4 comments:
I think the real thing is that LEFTIST woman are jealous of attractive women.
I read a lot of people say Sweeney is beautiful; I'd say she's pretty but most men are probably more interested in her body than her face.
She’s definitely attractive, she’s not conventionally beautiful necessarily, but there is something about her that attracts men.
I absolutely think that there is jealousy towards her, and anger that she’s not rabidly leftist.
What I think is most hypocritical about this whole outrage is that the ASPL only gets upset when it’s Sweeney. Anyone else is being empowering, but Sweeney is somehow uniquely evil.
Personally I’m not a fan of either the ad campaign or the advertisers, but watching the hypothetical gnashing of teeth is worth it.
I wonder if Sweeney considered the backlash and thought it enhanced her decision to market what I believe is her biz (partial owner...invester?). Given she's already encountered moronic lefty women (is there any other kind?), I wouldn't be surprised if the probable backlash was seen as a bonus.
There’s no argument that this is good for her brand. Like so many things, it’s the hypocrisy that makes the story.
Post a Comment