Thursday, March 12, 2015

What an idiot.

http://justiceunbound.org/carousel/degrees-of-debt/

I was on a PCUSA pastoral search committee once upon a time.    This was just before the proliferation of social media and blogs.   At this point, the first thing I would do when I got a P.I.F. that looked good would be to do a Google search to see what is out there, what this candidate had written for public consumption.   If it was this, then the P.I.F. would head straight for the recycling bin.   This poor guy doesn't seem to have much of a clue.    Maybe he will it some point, but right now he just seems like a selfish, immature, whiny child.    I hope he figures it out.  I certainly hope he pulls this before prospective employers read it,because when prospective employers read this, his chances of employment will most likely drop even further.

No comments: