Thursday, December 10, 2020

I want to keep this beauty for the record.

"IF Biden develops a pattern of making false claims, every day for the first month in the office, then it's time (past time) to start talking about removing him as unfit. "

"Such behavior can not be tolerated, not as a pattern, not with no repentance when caught in a false claim."



I'll note that this statement ignores Biden's history of lies, false claims, and plagiarism.  I'll also note that "every day for the first month" caveat, as if every other day for the first two moths is perfectly fine.  

 I have absolutely no doubt that Biden will continue his pattern of lies, false claims, and plagiarism, after he's sworn in, and I think it will be interesting to catalogue them and see if they ever reach a point where Dan will make good on his pledge.  


I will NOT be publishing any comments on this thread, or related to this thread.  The intent is to preserve this quote, and related material for as long as possible.