Tuesday, September 29, 2026

History

  I don't know which thread this was in, bit Dan was whining about my noting that data indicates that left wing political violence and approval of political violence is a growing problem.  I can't help but note that I posted on this data over a year ago.  

 

https://jsmmds.blogspot.com/2025/09/some-good-some-bad-and-some-ironic.html

2 comments:

Marshal Art said...

Wow. Not a single comment by Dan after that post. I would've thought he'd at least tried to insist it was "conspiracy theorists" or some such crap. Clearly it was a reality with which he wasn't comfortable.

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Dan's comments in the wake of the Kirk murder, and found those. Yeah, it’s bizarre that he can’t be bothered to dispute any of these. You’d think he’d want to defend his side of the aisle. But strangely enough he's ready to jump on the most minuscule examples of “right wing” crap.