Thursday, January 3, 2019

I probably shouldn't

Feo,

You know that your comments won't be posted until you do what you've been asked.  You know that I'm not a Trump supporter, didn't vote for him, won't vote for him, and have been critical of him more than I've been supportive.   Given the fact that you appear to be somewhat intelligent, why would you continue to post off topic, anti Trump comments, over and over again?

I really don't need, want, or expect an answer.  Nor do I need, want, or expect the deluge of absurdity you will certainly unleash.

But, I thought I'd remind you that insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.


6 comments:

Marshal Art said...

He really is a sick false priest, isn't he?

Craig said...

And strangely obsessed with me in general and commenting here in particular. Regardless of how off topic and stupid his comments are.

The fact that he feels the need to tell me that he’s posted one more blog post at his shrine to me is more evidence of his obsession with me. This obsession is officially moving from flattering to disturbing.

Marshal Art said...

I get the same types of messages which he attempts to post at my blog. With comment moderation, they never see the light of day, and more often than ever, I'm simply deleting everything I see with his name on it without reading it at all. If I don't see a gun plan reference jump out at me, it's like not answering the phone.

I'd still like to see his plan, though. Wouldn't you? I'm sure it's worthless and laughable.

Craig said...

Yes, I’d like to see that as well.

Craig said...

1. Yes, I understand that I didn’t answer in the way you would have liked because your premise is flawed.

2. No, I don’t think trying to regulate immigration is “evil”. Again, I don’t agree with your premise. I agree that people have a legitimate right to seek safety, although it’s not an unlimited right. I agree that to preempt people from “seeking” a safer situation is wrong. I disagree with the term “evil”. It minimizes real evil, and it’s an attempt to smear people with s loaded emotional term simply because they disagree with you. I disagree with the term “evil” because you haven’t laid a foundation that allows for an objective standard of “evil”.

I understand your determination to resort to threats and intimidation in order to force me into agreeing with you. I suspect you’ll delete these comments regardless of how many times I answer you, unless I simply parrot your unfounded claims.

I get it, it’s an old tired game, but I get it.

Craig said...

At least I titled this post correctly.