https://www.instagram.com/reels/DcJqotaTWnz/
Maybe this is ultimately an issue of parental failure (not maybe, it is) it's a failure of a lack of discipline, lack of expectations, lack of fathers, and a lack of respect. That disrespect is the ultimate sin among many younger people and cultures, they show no respect but somehow demand respect.
4 comments:
I'm sure past abuses and oppression is the most important aspect here to keep in mind.
The problem nowadays is the coddling of children even all during their "teenage" years. During the "teen" years they are actually young men and young women and should be treated as such. Instead, the justice system (if they bother to arrest these punks), charge them as juveniles with little-to-no punishment. And these "barbarians" know this and just continue raising hell.
Oh, I forgot about slavery and Jim Crow. I'm sure that's a much greater factor.
Glenn, obviously that is the point innit? It starts with the parent(s), and moves to the school system, then to the justice system. These punks need to be arrested, convicted, and feel enough pain to reconsider their life choices.
Post a Comment