Monday, January 16, 2017

Open letter

To all of the people (mostly women) who continue to ask that I stay out of their bedroom/sex life/uterus,

To all of you who feel so strongly and passionately that people like me stay out of areas of your life that you consider to be personal and private, I say that I will gladly stay out of yours as soon as you stop asking me to subsidize the choices that you make in your bedroom or your sex life and for helping you remove the foreseeable consequences of those activity when they end up in your uterus.

It would also be nice if you gave the spaces where people should have some degree of privacy the same degree of respect you want for yours.

Sincerely

Craig

2 comments:

Marshal Art said...

Where's the "Like" button when you really need it?

Craig said...

Given the fact that this was an extension of a Facebook post by Matt Walsh, you could probably go to his Facebook page and hit like there.