Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Flattering, sweet, creepy, disgusting

I’ve posted about this before, but I’m not sure which of the above most accurately describes my feelings about a blog writer who is clearly obsessed with me (and Art).   Any suggestions about how I should feel having a blog where at least 2/3 of the posts are about me (until they are deleted to hide the evidence)?    I guess evidence might help in case I’m accused of lying, but why in the name of all that’s holy would I make this up?

2 comments:

Marshal Art said...

If the sad and pathetic "blogger" wants attention, he can obtain that by complying with the terms his own infantile behavior brought down upon him, either at this blog or mine. For my part, I neither read his blog nor his attempts to post at mine farther than necessary to determine that he's not attempting to comply. Then I simply back out of his blog or delete what he tries to post at mine. I think at this point, I won't bother reading anything from him at all...especially given how little he has to say otherwise. This means he'll have to appeal through Dan's blog, though he simply uses that to further attack and demonize. I'm still not sure he's really just Dan being the real him through an alter ego. Ironically, he created one with a huge ego. Very Christian.

Craig said...

At one point it was kind of flattering that his obsession drove him to write post after post about you and I. Now it’s just kind of needy, pathetic, and kind of creepy. I’ve never been the target of some dude’s obsession before, I’m just unsure of how to deal with it.

Unless is a narcissistic thing and he’s really obsessed with himself.