Sunday, January 12, 2020

Random Tweets

My first ever vote will be for Donald Trump. I don’t care if that makes me a “race traitor.””

Same here. Became a citizen in 2018, look forward to casting my first ballot for DJT. I don’t care if that makes me a “racist.””

Understand this: I support Trump because I want to.

If you don't like that then that sounds personal.”
I support the president and there's nothing you can do about it🤷🏽‍♂️“

I'm constantly asked how i could support President Trump. Look around you, this country is THRIVING like never before. Put your totally irrational, and unjust hate aside.

How could you NOT support him?”



This is what we’re seeing from youth people of color.   Based on some of the responses young, conservatives of color usually get, their concerns aren’t misplaced.

No comments: