Monday, January 27, 2020

This is the kind of thing...

So I’m a coon & an uncle tom BUT

•I want to lower our single motherhood rate
•I want us to stop aborting our babies
•I’m supporting policies that lower the poverty rate and increase employment rates
•I support Prison Reform
•I vote for a President who puts America first!”

Jamal Harris

I’m black and think for myself. The Left hates me because of it. The right embraces me because of it. 

Who are the real racists?”

CJ Pearson 

This is the kind of thing that I’m seeing more and more often, that makes me wonder if the narrative is accurate.

1 comment:

Marshal Art said...

Leftist race-hustlers cannot abide a black person supporting Trump because of all the good for which they clearly recognize he's responsible. They demand black people stay on the plantation.