Monday, May 16, 2022

What a strange position to take.

 "Modesty makes your body more alluring.  Celibacy makes sex more intimate.  We choose to protect those things, not because they are shameful, but because they are precious."

@LibertyAnders


I've noticed an increasing number of young women lately who are rebelling against the current cultural trends and reclaiming more "traditional" values.    I find this sort of thing refreshing in a world where so many young women define themselves by how much skin they can show on social media, and the number of sex partners they can accumulate.   I suspect that many would suggest that these women haven't chosen this path, but have had it imposed on them.   


I think that one of the conversations most needed in this country is about agency for one's actions and what people are actually responsible for.  


In a previous post,  I commented on my "admiration" for a young woman who goes by the name Jasmine Rice.   She grew up in severe poverty, graduated from the Wharton School of Business, and started a company to compete with OnlyFans which paid a higher percentage of reciepts to the young women who create content.    At the time I expressed dismay that this form of exploitation was considered empowering, but that I was impressed that this young woman had chosen to start her own company, instead of being exploited by others.  


Yet, this is the kind of thing she posts.


"First of all horny.  Second of all, also horny."

Proudly claims the label "Professional Twitter Flirt"

"Looking for someone to spit in my mouth."

"idk who needs to hear this, but my fingers are under 3 inches long and they always make me cum."


I think the difference is an interesting commentary on society.

1 comment:

Marshal Art said...

Men must be wary of presuming to render commentary about the behavior of women. Especially white men. It can only be patriarchal.