Tuesday, September 15, 2020

BVMLTT

The Five points of CRT

1.  Total partiality

2.  Unconditional rejection (of white people)

3.  Limited Contentment

4. Irresistible race 

5.  Perseverance of the complaints


Darrell B Harrison

----

"I was hungry and you burned down the resteraunt.

I was thirsty and you threw a cement milkshake at me.

I was a stranger and you said I was a racist NAZI.

I was naked and you set me on fire.

I was sick and you rioted."

Micah Burke


FULL DISCLOSURE.

I can't verify Micah's ethnicity, but I believe he's black.   I don't necessarily agree with everything, but it's interesting to see this sort of tactic used by someone who's not an SJW.  Finally, I'd add to the first line "and the grocery stores, and the drug stores, after looting them of the food and medications."

No comments: