Monday, May 1, 2023

take this with a grain of salt

 The Christian school shooting in TN didn't get a lot of news coverage after it was learned that the shooter was "trans", and had a vendetta against Christians.   


What's interesting, is that there is some unconfirmed claims that the parents at the school took up a collection and paid for the shooters funeral.    I'm not suggesting that this is True, because it sounds like they intentionally didn't publicize this if it happened.    I will say that for these parents to have done this seems to be them acting consistent with their Christian faith, as would be doing so without publicity.   I really hope that this is true. 

1 comment:

Marshal Art said...

Reminds me of the response of the congregants of the Emmanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, SC after the shooting there, and the similar response by the Amish community in Lancaster County, PA after the shooting there. I hope the story here is true, but I hope it doesn't indicate support and tolerance for gender identity disorder. That would greatly taint the gesture.