Payed some attention to the results of the primary last night, and I was surprised to find that Angie Craig had miraculously been transformed into a moderate according to the local news coverage. I watched the barrage of Craig ads and none of them even suggested moderate or moderation. It was all about how she's attacked Trump and crap like that.
Flanagan, the "winner" wasn't even endorsed by anyone in the Walz administration (she was his LT Governor), was the person responsible for overseeing some of the state departments most rife with fraud, and apparently simply doesn't show up for work regularly.
I honestly don't know how conservative Michelle Tafoya is. I suspect she's probably less conservative than I'd prefer. Yet she's light years better than Flanagan.
I'm also glad that the pillow guy lost. He never really struck me as a serious contender and he likely would have made the general into a bit of a circus. Although she wasn't my first choice, I think that DeMuth is probably the best option.
3 comments:
Here in SC, Lindsey's sister is now in a run-off with Ralph Norman. My guy didn't make it. I'll probably go with Norman, but I'm not happy about it. At least he scores well with the two ranking sources I've checked.
I legit think that Tafoya has shot at the senate seat, but think that Klobuchar might be too popular to beat for governor. If Klobucar wins I don’t think she’ll be quite as bad as Walz, but that’s not saying much.
The Trump administration abruptly declined to renew a contract for a cybersecurity firm it hired to examine voting equipment in Puerto Rico after the company didn’t echo administration officials’ false claims of voter fraud, the firm’s executives said in their first extensive public remarks on the episode.
After hearing that the firm had found no evidence of vote tampering, allies of President Donald Trump derailed the cybersecurity firm’s work with the government in part by spreading false claims that the firm was funded by liberal billionaire George Soros, according to the firm’s executives and documents they provided to CNN.
A group of “White House-adjacent” Trump allies was “dissatisfied” that “I was not willing to name and shame at that moment and to say, ‘Turns out 2020 was a landslide for Trump. Nobody knew,’” Jason Wareham, CEO of the firm Mojave Research, said this month at the DEF CON cybersecurity conference in Las Vegas.
Post a Comment