https://x.com/legendarymama88/status/2095574049988419832?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw
"Liberal woman are now saying men cant have opinions on PPD or PPP because they cant get pregnant or have babies... Because they cant get pregnant or have babies... They can't get pregnant or have babies... MEN CAN'T GET PREGNANT OR HAVE BABIES... Look at that! They FINALLY admitted it! Checkmate motherfuckers!!!!"
https://x.com/sassafrass_84/status/2095280874904269001?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw
"648 vs. 2. Biden’s Interior Department ran a directed campaign that officially changed 648 geographic names on federal maps (the big “squaw” purge plus five more). Quiet process. Task force. Done. Trump directed two: Gulf of America and Mount McKinley. Same federal naming authority. Wildly different volume. Completely different reaction. One side treated hundreds of name changes as housekeeping. The other treated two as an emergency. Don’t be fooled. The outrage isn’t about “process.” It’s about whose names get to stay. Hypocrites."
https://x.com/lesdstrghtmansa/status/2095208523571355909?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw
"THE TRANS DEBATE—SETTLED IN ONE MINUTE BY A TRANSMAN. I’ve lived medical transition for 11 years. I don’t need a political party to tell me what I’ve learned: Biology matters. Medical transition belongs to adulthood. Transwomen are men. Transmen are women. And that’s okay. Adults may choose cosmetic procedures, but I don’t believe taxpayers or health insurance should be required to fund elective transition. Human beings recognize sex instinctively. You cannot legislate automatic human perception or force people to deny what their eyes and ears perceive. Before medical transition begins, a comprehensive, independent mental-health evaluation should be mandatory. That isn’t hatred. That isn’t conversion therapy. That is informed consent, responsible medicine and compassion grounded in reality. Adults deserve freedom. Children deserve protection. Women deserve boundaries. And everyone deserves the truth. I’m tagging politicians on both sides because reality shouldn’t belong to a political party. Watch the video, challenge my points and let’s have the debate honestly."
Watch The Video Because "T"VMLTT.
2 comments:
---Given enough time, the lefties will prove they lie.
---I posted a meme on FB which relates to these Biden era name-changing. I've also posted a few more which riff on the "controversy" quite well.
---I may watch the video later, but I maintain that even if we allow that adults can make these bad decisions on their own dime anytime they like if they're solely responsible for the consequences, we're not obliged to allow any and every pseudo-medical option just because someone wants them. These procedures have no legit medical/psychological benefit given the underlying motivation isn't a physical issue, but a mental/emotional one. Also, a consequence such patients need to accept is theirs alone is the fact that no one should be forced to associate with those so delusional. That means jobs can be withheld from employees who undergo such procedures and others may be denied those who have had them and apply for positions.
As a side note, I just realized that Brittney Griner (or whatever that person's name is) isn't chick at all. I never heard him speak or saw enough in the way of photographs or video to realize he was a dude posing as a chick and playing women's basketball!
I'm also tired of hearing people suggest that these people should have their own leagues formed so they can compete because "everyone has the right". Uh uh. It ain't no "right". They make their choice to "transition", the consequences include being denied opportunities that choice complicates.
So much of the narratives that drive the left are built on lies, that they should inevitably run out of ways to prop us the BS.
Yeah, in general I'm not a huge fan of changing names regardless of who does it. But it's clear that Trump is not very prolific when it comes to changing names of things.
I guess this is my libertarian side showing through. If some dude wants to rip out his eye and lop off his leg because he thinks he's a pirate, and if he can find someone to mutilate him, I say more power to him. As long as he lives with the consequences of his actions without passing the buck onto other people. It's obviously a mental issue, and it's obviously (the "trans" thing) a mental issue that almost always resolves on it's own. Don't choose a permanent solution to a temporary problem seems an apt rule to live by. If people want to employ those who disfigure themselves, again, feel free. They are free to do so. At this point, I believe that most of the blame lies with the industry which is making huge money preying on the "trans". It's more disgusting to watch people getting rich from the mental illness of others, than any other facet of this.
I'm not sure about Griner, but if she.he is, then how can they possibly stop Kanter and White?
Hey, of someone wants to fund a league for "trans" folx to compete, they are free to do so. That's what makes the US great is that people can invest their money in things that matter to them and have the freedom to lose it all on such a foolish idea.
The idea that a "right" to a specific league exists is just as nuts as Dan's right to marriage (except where Dan says no). However, if the NCAA wanted to add a "trans" class to certain sports, I see not huge problem with it other then the lack of enough "trans" athletes to make it work, and the fact that the competition would be mediocre at best.
Post a Comment