Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Rules For Thee, But Not For Me

 “Comments without objective proof WILL be deleted... UNLESS/UNTIL you finally admit, 


"No, I can't prove my little theories, but I WOULD like to defend them." 

If and when you do that, embrace a bit of humility and reason and respect, THEN we can talk.”

Coming from someone who regularly can’t prove their claims and still insists that those claims are “reality”, this is rich.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay here's your chance. I'm telling you right here, right now, it is an objective fact that there is NO record anywhere of God saying God is opposed to any gay folks marrying. That is an objective observable reality in this world. That data does not exist anywhere in the world.

Now if you want to disagree with me, by all means, provide one bit of data to disprove me. That's ALL it would take. You won't because you can't, because again my claim is an objective fact. In good faith, I stand entirely ready to be corrected... with data. That ball would be in your court.

But to demonstrate good faith it would be helpful if you would acknowledge that, No, I cannot objectively prove that claim.

Also just to demonstrate where you're coming from, it would be helpful to say something like, "But I do think that's factual, even though I can't prove it." Or "I simply don't know what to think about that." Something like that.

Seeing as how I think this is one of my claims that you think I haven't supported, here's your opportunity.

Dan

Anonymous said...

I’m not sure how this is on the topic of this post, but we know about your memory problems.

The problem is that your claim was that YHWH had not said anything, therefore the proof is on you to prove the claim YOU made, not me to prove a claim that you made.

That you’ve added “marriage” to the conversation doesn’t help you because we have a reasonably good record of what YHWH said about marriage and “gay marriage” isn’t even hinted at.

You claim that YHWH “blesses gay marriage” based on absolutely zero evidence beyond you twisting some random texts around to sort of support your claim.

In short, if you make a claim the onus is on YOU to prove it, not the other way around.

But I do think you have now addressed an additional area where you misrepresented/lied about me and what I believe.

Do you need to get a longer shovel?