Thursday, April 25, 2024

Random Videos, Mostly

Most of these are links to videos in X posts, it's easier for me to simply provide that link.  

 https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/1783283054666002543?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw

Biden literally reads the stage direction, "pause", instead of pausing.  The official White House transcript of the event changes "pause" to "Inaudible".   Because why not just be blatant about covering up Biden's incompetence.   FYI, does Biden really need the prompter to tell him to "pause" after a big line in his speech? 

 

 https://twitter.com/i/status/1783510198017229048

" NEW: New York union leader Bobby Bartels says most of his Union workers are Democrats but they are supporting Trump in 2024. Bartels said he conducted a poll of his 9,000 members and Trump is leading Biden 3 to 1. “In the past, we are basically Democrats, all of us. And after what’s happened the last 4 years in this country, Democrats are basically pushing everybody to the other side.” “We are tired of immigration, we are tired of our tax dollars going to immigration, we are tired of the crime, we need to put a handle back on things in this country.” During a separate interview with Fox News, Bartels said: “I put out a poll in my union. President Trump is leading Joe Biden 3 to 1 in my presidential poll out of my 9,000 members.”"

 A long time ago, I wrote about the problem the DFL has when they kowtow to constituencies that are diametrically opposed to each other (Greens/Unions). This looks like the DFL losing it's grasp on labor, possibly for good. 

 https://twitter.com/i/status/1783302855908053364

 For anyone who continues with the "Trump's lying is disqualifying", just stop it. Or hold Biden to the same standard. 

 https://twitter.com/i/status/1783331504224915680

A compilation of democrats doing what they constantly accuse conservatives of doing.  Hypocrisy at it's finest. 

 https://twitter.com/AGHamilton29/status/1782801186111865221/photo/1

Peaceful, my ass. These morons are all in on genocide. 

 

 https://twitter.com/i/status/1782062385437556880

 NBC POLL: WHICH CANDIDATE IS BETTER....? — Handling a crisis: Trump +4 — Strong record as president: Trump +7 — Competent and effective: Trump +9 — Necessary mental and physical health: Trump +19 — Dealing with inflation and cost of living: Trump +22

 

Whoops, that's not good. 

 

 https://twitter.com/i/status/1781521693623640394

 https://twitter.com/i/status/1781513296954184161

When someone as liberal as Maher is agreeing with the "evil" DeSantis and ripping NPR, you kind of have to admit that things are pretty bad. I can't recall if he mentions the child rape accusations coming out of Nickelodeon,  but given the slant of the entertainment industry, it's safe to conclude that the rapists were DFL voters as were those who covered it up and enabled it. 

 

 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GK5ShpCWQAAD5fh?format=jpg&name=small

I know that the notion that racial animus is entirely a creation of white people, but maybe that's an exaggeration. 

 

 "Exclusive: Home Office tells staff racial identity is a Portuguese invention from 16th century & claims "up to one third of people living in Britain were migrants" 2,000 years ago.

: "The suggestion that racial prejudice was invented by Europeans is nonsense" Home Office diversity training on "Britain's migration and colonial history” features a video called “The beginnings of Racist Ideology” which claims: “The modern idea of racial identity seems to have started in Portugal in the sixteenth century”. : “Anti-black racism in the Arab world has existed for well over 1,000 years, in large part due to the Islamic slave trade, which saw millions of Africans enslaved and brought to the Muslim world. Whilst the Koran is silent on race, in practice, sub-Saharan Africans were regarded as the lowest and most detestable slave strata.” The Home Office claimed the British Empire “was able to maintain colonial and imperial domination for many centuries over other countries”, describing “The first and most obvious reason for this was its military might over the colonies”. The lecture continued: “Second, the British Empire dominated its colonised people. Slavery is one of the most brutal examples of this.”

 https://www.tiktok.com/@1lifetimes/video/7243471449149771034

Korean idiot claims that Korea "didn't have slaves", then gets slapped upside the head with reality.   It's hilarious to watch the "evil white slave owners" people ignore slavery when it doesn't fit the narrative.

 

 

5 comments:

Marshal Art said...

Uh oh! You called people "morons" and "idots"!! You won't persuade them that way!

Haven't watched any of the vids yet, as I'm just scanning while I had a second. But I had to get snarky! Then again, some moronic idiocy is more blatant than others. You present two examples.

Craig said...

"Uh oh! You called people "morons" and "idots"!! You won't persuade them that way!"

Yes, I did. The difference is that these aren't people I'm trying to persuade or who could ever be persuaded.

"Haven't watched any of the vids yet, as I'm just scanning while I had a second. But I had to get snarky! Then again, some moronic idiocy is more blatant than others. You present two examples."

I'm happy to aggregate a few when I can. The Korean slavery video at the end is pretty funny.

It's too bad that most people don't realize how oppressive, racist, brutal, and insular most Asian societies are. Historically they make white Europeans look pretty good.

Marshal Art said...

"Yes, I did. The difference is that these aren't people I'm trying to persuade or who could ever be persuaded."

Not seeing much difference, but whatever...

I'm making my way through them, but haven't had the time to do it in any way but piecemeal.

Craig said...

Of course you don't.

Marshal Art said...

The difference is my use of terms like "moron" has a legit basis explained long before I take off the kid gloves. By the time I get to using them, it seems more and more unlikely persuasion is possible. Yet, by my use of them, I hope to step up efforts to do just that, in the hope that these morons will wonder why I would call them "moron" and focus on those explanations I've given so many times. A desperate hope, but still a hope that they can be won over. You think it's not possible by the use of such terms. But when one is not open minded, how do you open that mind? Kindness of the type you suggest is best has no possibility of making them see the error of their ways or I wouldn't resort to slapping their dumbasses upside the head with such terms to wake them up.

And the more I think about it, your use of such terms may suggest you've given up hope of changing their hearts and minds, while my use of the terms is because I still have such hope. Changing those hearts and minds is what matters, because we need more people on our side. If you think sweet talking is the way to go, then by all means, go for it. But just know that when you've gotten to the point of writing them off as "morons", I'm still seeking to effect that change of heart and mind when I call them that.