https://x.com/CynicalPublius/status/2077496764752621912
"
A few weeks back I visited the United Kingdom (mostly England, but some Scotland) for the first time in almost a decade. Having been there many times before, I was excited to discover whether all of the horrific news of a swing to tyranny was true or false. Although I started in London for a cruise to Norway, I arrived days earlier so as to explore the heart of London and the countryside of southern England. When I travel internationally, I try to eschew the usual tourist experiences and instead dig into the social milieu of a place. What I found disturbed me. Not only are the reports of a -style police state true, but the issues of social class which have always plagued England have taken on a new and disturbing twist which I believe will soon result in the wholesale destruction of one of the greatest civilizations ever to exist.
This article ties together a lot of disparate threads and takes a while to develop, so I'll give you the bottom line upfront:
The Islamification of England is not a function of collective guilt or a deep-seated desire for cultural suicide. No, it is purely a function of the perpetuation of the English class system, and as common Englishmen became middle class, a new class of low wage laborers was necessary to sustain the aristocracy. The fact that those laborers imported a cultural ethos that is destroying England is of no matter to those benefiting from the low wages of these jihadist immigrants, and the forcible suppression of English free speech, English patriotism and the cover-up of rape gangs are simply the police being used as instruments of economic survival by the aristocrats.
What I am about to write here is no anti-capitalist screed; far from it. I am raising the alarm of the damage created when immigrants with destructive cultures are imported for purely economic reasons. England is, in my opinion, too far gone to survive, but can nevertheless serve as a warning signal for the United States.
Before I develop that argument, I first must acknowledge that a potentially reasonable criticism of what I am about to say is that spending a week visiting a place is not sufficient time or depth to thoroughly understand that place. I disagree. Often an outsider's eyes are the best place to capture its zeitgeist; think of German World Cup fan discovering that the true America of and is nothing like what the European media falsely . I believe that an outsider's eyes are particularly relevant when visiting a place one was once familiar with after being away a period of years—changes are quite evident to such eyes.
Now, to my argument.
The lyrics at the top of this article are from a song called "" by the seminal punk band The Clash.
As a teenager, The Clash were my favorite band—I loved the way they passionately rebelled against the established order, and my teen mind did not care (or understand) that they were basically Marxists. Rage against injustice was enough. (On a separate note, I think all young men should be rebels before they mature, and somehow SSRIs and other pharmaceuticals have purged this necessary developmental stage, but that's an article for another day.)
"Something About England" tells the story of a conversation between a young punk and a homeless old man, as the old man describes the enduring ills of English society. As the Old Man says, "England never closed this gap," and those words still ring true today, just in a fundamentally different cultural manner than they once did.
Matters of social class have ALWAYS plagued English society, going back at least to when built the as a deliberate symbol of Norman oppression over the Anglo-Saxon peasantry.
England's history is rife with the distinction between nobleman and commoner, a class prejudice institutionalized not only by snobbery but by law. Some examples include: (i) the , which, although they increased farming efficiency, also allowed the nobility to use Acts of Parliament to cordon off common lands and open fields, ending traditional farming and hunting rights, impoverishing the yeoman farmer and driving them into the urban abuses of Industrial Age ; (ii) the , which were tariffs that protected the aristocracy by banning cheap grain imports, keeping food prices artificially high and allowing those aristocrats to charge higher rents while squeezing the working class and the urban poor; and (iii) the , which institutionalized poverty, eliminated the chance of class mobility and drove the gap between nobleman and commoner ever greater.
My point in highlighting the above laws is to emphasize that at every turn the hereditary concept of English class has been constantly reinforced in both formal and informal ways. Even today the concept of a "" drives immediate assumptions about English class value, and where a Englishman went to secondary school has long been a singular .
(It's not an exaggeration to say that the United States of America exists at least in part so that talented Englishmen could escape the tyranny of social class; whether they succeeded long term is an open debate, but while the two nations may currently be similar with poor , institutionalized hereditary social class remains a largely .)
But here's the thing about class in England: the commoner has always been an Englishman, and the backbone of that great civilization.
Whether he was the cannon-fodder redcoat or the "" sailor of the , the victim of the charnel house in the of World War I, or the hero of on D-Day, "" was always an Englishman (or a Scotsman, or a Welshman, or an Irishman, but I'm focusing on England here and not the entire UK). That role of the English commoner extended beyond just war; the economic might of Industrial Age England was the product of the relentless, cruel of the English commoner.
England was built on Englishmen and Englishwomen, a common culture, pride in that culture, and a , despite what class differences might have existed.
ENGLISHmen.
ENGLISHwomen.
Now comes the part where my recent trip to England enlightened me as to what is really happening: in my week in England, every single person that I met who was acting in a low wage, employee/service capacity (waiters, hotel staff, shop workers, airport staff, etc.) was a South Asian immigrant, all with a weak command of English, or at best a first generation South Asian immigrant. (By "South Asian" I mostly mean from Pakistan or Bangladesh; I'm not including Indians here because by and large Indians are rather in modern English society.)
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Without exception. (I thought I found an Englishman in a service capacity on a cab ride, but he owned his own cab and ran his own tourism business.)
This realization caused me to drill down on the economics of recent South Asian immigrants versus native middle- and lower-class Englishmen. What I discovered is that recent South Asian immigrants are on an average basis than white, working class Englishmen.
One more thing—as I saw and the stunning, multi-million dollar town homes crowding the Thames, I realized that the posh, hereditary upper class still thrives in England. That was the second piece of the puzzle for me. In a nation with stagnated industry and a , that upper class wealth was coming from somewhere.
My conclusion? England NEEDS (and has always needed) a class-based system for the aristocracy to thrive, and native Englishmen had become too expensive a fit for that system, so a low-income lower class needed to be imported.
The problem? Approximately of all recent South Asian immigrants are Muslim, and from Islamic countries that treat women as , govern by law, believe in and where perversions such as are culturally accepted.
In a nation that celebrates women's rights, pork-based culinary treats such as bangers and mash, a national Christian religion and is the birthplace of so many cherished Western values of personal liberty and autonomy, Islam is simply incompatible. Which would be fine, I suppose, if the English Islamic community was a small minority in a small corner of the nation. Instead, it has taken over much and have become England's fatal destiny.
At this point you may be asking, "What's your special insight here, author? We all know about Islamification in England." My insight is this: my travels taught me that Islamification is not a purposeful, guilt-based cultural suicide so much as it is a rational aristocratic economic choice to perpetuate a class-based system without regard for the massively negative cultural and social changes that ensue.
Maybe you already knew that, but it was a revelation to me, and when you come to this realization, so much else makes sense.
by Englishmen? That is to preserve the new aristocratic economic order.
? That is to preserve the new aristocratic economic order.
Allowing large segments of Islamic immigrant society to live on ""? That is to preserve the new aristocratic economic order.
There is a message here for America: import cheap labor from cultures who oppose the America concepts of freedom and liberty at our own peril; short term economic gain can and does result in long term social and cultural destruction.
One last thing.
The Clash's "Something About England" begins with these lyrics:
"They say immigrants steal the hubcaps
Of the respected gentlemen
They say it would be wine an' roses
If England were for Englishmen again . . ."
I think if were alive today, even he would see the error in those lyrics from 1980. The working class Englishmen and women he stood for are today being silenced, abused, raped and vilified simply for being English; as a teenage fan, I have to believe Joe would know."
No comments:
Post a Comment