https://x.com/olivegarden/status/2077753495764005285?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw
" No. The Never-Ending Pasta Pass is only for use by the Passholder whose name is printed on the Pass. Passes are personalized and non-transferable. Passholders must present a valid photo I.D. along with the Pass at the time of ordering."
So, the Olive Garden "Never-Ending Pasta Pass" requires more ID verification that voting.
https://x.com/chuckrossdc/status/2077873437234635065?s=51&t=cLq01Oy84YkmYPZ-URIMYw
"Shot: Abdul El-Sayed's wife doesn't accept insurance or Medicaid at her psychiatry clinic Chaser: El-Sayed said doctors who don't accept Medicaid "discriminate" against black people."
8 comments:
Progressives will wonder what this post is all about.
Probably. They also think Olive Garden is cultural appropriation.
I do like the Olive Garden, though. Great food without breaking the bank.
It’s good food, relatively affordable, but I wouldn’t say great. The breadsticks have significantly gone down in quality.
I can't believe that! Actually, it's been probably a decade since I last dined there...if not longer.
Yeah, they’ve gotten harder and dryer on average. They’re still pretty good, but not as good. Faziolis are better IMO.
We have one close and occasionally it sounds good.
I didn't know they had this. We go on Veterans Day because veterans get a free meal.
We don’t go enough to make it worthwhile. We have a local, family owned place for Italian. But it could be a good deal.
It’s just discriminatory against those with no ID.
Post a Comment