Wednesday, February 21, 2024

H/T WK

I had both of these topics on my list of posts to write when I got back, and I see that WK covered both of them.   So, I'll simply link to his posts.  

 

 

 https://winteryknight.com/2024/02/18/new-study-harvard-professor-finds-no-racial-bias-in-police-shootings/

It'll be interesting to see how all the folx that worship data, will deal with this scholarly study.

 

 

 https://winteryknight.com/2024/02/19/biden-doj-sues-tennessee-for-law-against-hiv-positive-prostition/

I could be wrong, but it seems like knowingly infecting with a disease that could likely be terminal is not measurably different from any other form of Manslaughter.   

5 comments:

Marshal Art said...

I had wanted to do a post on that racial bias in police shootings piece, and I still may. It needs to be widely read. I'd have to look, but I may have posted that on FB when it first came out. I hope Colin Kaepernick and LeBron James have seen it.

Craig said...

It'll be amusing to see the white liberal establishment contort themselves in order to discredit or ignore this study.

Marshal Art said...

Well, they've already done so by taking this professor's job away. And guess who was behind it. Go ahead, guess. You'll not be surprised at all.

Craig said...

I hadn't heard he'd lost his job, but I'm not surprised. It was probably initiated by someone who'd plagiarized a significant amount of their published work.

Marshal Art said...

The answer? Claudine Gay.